The 5th is for Flowers
Date(s) - 11/05/2020
Every workplace, everywhere
- It takes courage.
It takes courage to risk everything to stand up to sexual harassment.
But there is strength in numbers.So, if you experience sexual harassment in your workplace, or if you are a witness to sexual harassment in the workplace, today is your day to stand.
- Put a flower on your desk
- Put a flower to your virtual background.
- Wear a new flower dress.
- Put a flower in your hair or your lapel.
- Wear a flowered tie.
- Drink your coffee from a mug covered with flowers.
Then today, and the 5th of every month, is for flowers, perhaps there is an opportunity for you to find support, comfort.
- You will have a day filled with beauty
- Others, perhaps shyer than you, will know they have someone on their side
- HR supervisors can see where the problem areas are
Not sure which flowers to get? Perhaps this can help…
Want to learn more? Start here…