Get Help & Offer Help
When I first started on my journey, I found it difficult in the middle of everything to access the resources I needed to make informed choices about every step along the way.
Some of My Questions
- Was what I was experiencing sexual harassment?
- Was what I was experiencing retaliation?
- Who do I talk to in the office?
- Are there support groups that I can connect with?
- What if I want to file an EEOC Complaint? How do I do that?
- How do I manage my emotions through all this?
- Is this happening to other women in my office? How do I find out?
I searched high and low for books, support groups, and experts to help me find community, insights and reassurance.
Part of my struggle to find resources was my own – I had serious trust issues. I did not feel comfortable asking my office mates, HR or even the customer service gal at the bookstore the questions above. Part of my struggle was outside of me – there were plenty of “legal” resources, but I needed a clearing house of “non-legal,” readily available resources.
An Invitation to Victims, Witnesses and Those Seeking Help
I imagine if you are going through or went through a similar challenge, you might have needed or are needing resources too. So, I have decided to be the change…
I am actively compiling a list of resources, by expertise and by state to help you. Scroll down and hover over the categories in the resource hub below. As a trusted community of support for you, these resources from every state across the nation that can offer insights and reassurance to you as you go through all of the stages of recovery, dealing with and healing from sexual harassment. I hope you find what you need.
Be sure to do your own due diligence to be sure that the resource that seems right for you is truly right for you. If you have a great experience with a resource, please post a comment under their listing so that they and others seeking help can benefit from your insight. Please do the same for experiences that did not positively help you toward your recovery.
An Invitation for Those that Can Help
Are you a healer? Are you a therapist? Are you a trainer? Do you have the skills, compassion and abilities to help victims, witnesses and those seeking help with sexual harassment? Can you help people in your home town? Your state? Across the country? If so, please list it here by clicking on the Create a Listing button below.
Need help understanding all the categories that your business can fit into? You can be listed in more than one category. Hover over each of the options with your mouse and sign up for each category that applies to your business.
Every resource is listed in the state or states in which they provide service. Click here for details.
Check out this short video that describes how you can help them achieve Full Bloom.
Your Resource Hub
Search for resources by category or state.
- Books, Songs, Films and Movies (5)
- Companies in Full Bloom (2)
- Groups, Support Groups (3)
- Healers (3)
- Health and Wellness Professionals (3)
- Health, Fitness and the Great Outdoors (3)
- HR Consultants (2)
- Inspiration and Insights (2)
- International Resources (1)
- Life Coaches (3)
- Mental Health Professionals (1)
- National Resources (9)
- Reporting (1)
- Self-Care Professionals (3)
- Speakers & Trainers (1)
- State of California Resources (8)
- State of Florida Resources (2)
- State of Maryland Resources (1)
- Unbeatable Mind Coaches (3)