Carlsbad CA 92008
- Mental clarity: to make better decisions while under pressure
- Concentration: to focus on the mission until victory
- Awareness: to be more sensitive to your internal and external radar
- Leadership authenticity: to be a heart-centered leader and service-oriented teammate
- Intuition: to learn to trust your gut and use your mental imagery to your advantage
- Offensive “sheepdog” mindset: to avoid danger and stay one step ahead of the competition or enemy
- Warrior spirit: to deepen your willpower, intention, and connection with your spiritual self.
Here is what others are saying about Unbeatable Mind:
Dear Coach Divine, I want to thank you for your amazing Unbeatable Mind book and program, which in my estimation, is the most well thought out, organized and practical program of its kind that I have ever seen. Simply the best. — Eric
“Sir you probably get these letters all the time but I want you to know that you have profoundly changed my life for the better. I am a better human being since reading Unbeatable Mind and participating in the online academy. I am gaining control of my monkey mind which has run amuck for many many years with self-defeating attitudes and behaviors. I am now part of the solution in this world and not part of the problem. I am a sheepdog!” — Kevin
We help victims of sexual harassment take charge of what they can control – themselves. We help them get clear about who they are, what’s important to them and how to get from where they are to where they want or need to be so that they can get back to the life, the work and the people that they most value in this world.
Sign up for 1-1 coaching, or join a boat crew.