When I first started on my journey, I found it difficult in the middle of everything to access the resources I needed to make informed choices about every step along the way.
Some of My Questions
- Was what I was experiencing sexual harassment?
- Was what I was experiencing retaliation?
- Who do I talk to in the office?
- Are there support groups that I can connect with?
- What if I want to file an EEOC Complaint? How do I do that?
- How do I manage my emotions through all this?
- Is this happening to other women in my office? How do I find out?
I searched high and low for books, support groups, and experts to help me find community, insights and reassurance.
Part of my struggle to find resources was my own – I had serious trust issues. I did not feel comfortable asking my office mates, HR or even the customer service gal at the bookstore the questions above. Part of my struggle was outside of me – there were plenty of “legal” resources, but I needed a clearing house of “non-legal,” readily available resources.
I imagine if you are going through or went through a similar challenge, you might have needed or are needing resources too. So, I have decided to be the change…
Below you will find a resource hub, a trusted community of support. It is a list of businesses from every state across the nation that can offer insights and reassurance to the people, across the country, who are trying to deal and heal. We hope you will find what you need.
A Note for Those Seeking Help
Be sure to do your own due diligence to be sure that the resource that seems right for you is truly right for you. If you have a great experience with a resource, please post a comment under their listing so that they and others seeking help can benefit from your insight. Please do the same for experiences that did not positively help you toward your recovery.
An Invitation for Those that Can Help
Do you have a resource that you want to list? Please submit it by clicking on the Create a Listing button.
Need help understanding the categories? You can “roll over” them with your mouse. A resource can be listed in more than one category. Every resource is listed in the state or states in which they provide service. Click here for details.
Search for resources by category or state.
- Books, Songs, Films and Movies (3)
- Companies in Full Bloom (1)
- Flowers (1)
- Groups, Support Groups (1)
- Healers (1)
- Health, Fitness and the Great Outdoors (1)
- HR Consultants (2)
- Inspiration and Insights (4)
- Life Coaches (1)
- National Resources (5)
- Reporting (1)
- Self-Care Professionals (1)
- Speakers & Trainers (1)
- State of California Resources (3)
- State of Maryland Resources (1)